嗨玩手游网

英雄联盟中英文神级台词翻译,那句是你的本命,那句让你感触最深

英雄联盟至今已经有九年了,在这九年的陪伴里,一定给你的青春带来了不少的热血与感动,在许多人的眼里这已经不再是简简单单的游戏二字就能概括的,那么英雄联盟里那句台词你印象最深呢?

Here is a tip,and a spear behind it.

一点寒芒先到,然后枪出如龙!

How would greet each other over the years? With tears and silence.

何以与君识,无言泪千行。

The sky is useless and dying stars.

天空是无用且垂死的星辰。

What is broken can be refoged!

断剑重铸之日,骑士归来之时!

The cycle of life and death continues,we will live they will die.

生与死,轮回不止。我们生,他们死。

Through twilights veil

在暮光的帷幕下穿行

面对这样的英文翻译,我们需要使用专业的翻译软件来帮助自己。小编推荐一款自己一直在使用的翻译软件\"语音翻译器\",它支持十几种语言间的自由翻译,并且翻译结果很精准,最重要的一点是它支持语音互译功能,可以让你与老外间进行实时语音对话翻译。

Death is not the end for you. I've seen to it: for eternity you are mine!

对你而言,死亡并不是终结。因为你将永远成为我的一部分!

The power of the wind is at your command

风之化身听候您的差遣。

The wrath of the sky is upon you

天空的愤怒将你笼罩!

The house always wins

顺我者昌,逆我者亡!此乃天意!

Balance above a11 else..

平衡重于一切

Knives are a girl's best friend

匕首是一个女孩最好的朋友。

Weapons are for the weak

武器,是为弱者准备的。

An eye for an eye!

以眼还眼,以牙还牙!

Fear? No,I am the mind- killer

恐惧?不,我是意志的克星。

You deny the darkness in your soul, you deny your power!

在你否定了灵魂中的黑暗面的同时,你的力量也被一起否定了!

To the arena!

长枪依然在!

Fate has made its choice.

命运已做出了它的选择!

I may be outnumbered, but not even the odds can stand against me.

即使敌众我寡,末将亦能万军丛中取敌将首级!

Press the assault!

陷阵之志,有死无生!

In carnage, I bloom.... like a flower in the dawn

我于杀戮之中盛放,亦如黎明中的花朵

A sword's poor company for a long road.

长路漫漫,唯剑作伴。

My honor left a long time ago.

吾之荣耀,离别已久。

Follow the wind, but watch your back.

且随疾风前行,身后亦须留心。

This blade never gets any lighter.

此剑之势,愈斩愈烈。

The road to ruin is shorter than you think.

灭亡之路,短的超乎你的想象。

Sleep is for the guiltless.

无罪之人,方可安睡。

A wanderer isn't always lost.

吾虽浪迹天涯,却未迷失本心。

Honor is in the heart, not the name.

荣耀存于心,而非流于形。

I will not forget who I am.

吾之初心,永世不忘。

Is a leaf's only purpose to fall?

树叶的一生,只是为了归根吧?

I will not die dishonored.

我不会怀着耻辱而死!

I alone decide my fate.

我命由我,不由天。

以上就是今天小编的分享,你最喜欢哪一句,欢迎留言。

更多资讯
游戏推荐
更多+